HEC Approved by "Y" Category
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The contributors are expected to submit their original contributions consist length of 5000 words, including references and 150 to 200 words Abstract with Keywords in English and other language as well If article is written in other then English.
The title should be translated into English if the article is in Arabic or Urdu languages.
First page of the article should contain title of the research paper, name of the author, designation, institutional affiliation and contact details. Email ID and ORCID ID is essential. You may access for ORCID ID here. These details should be provided in English Language and will be displayed on website.
Research Contributions must be composed in MS Word.
Font for english cambria, for arabic in traditional arabic and for urdu in noori nastaliqe.
Reasearch contribution page swt up would be: letter, page margines left 1.25 and right 1.25 and top 1.5 and bottom 1.5.
The give size paper in single space, on one side on the page. Font size for tittle heading english 12, sub heading 11 bold, however, font size for references is 10, and remaining material will be in 11 normal. For arabic and urdu articles main heading 16 bold, sub headings 14 bold, and main body of text 14 and references is font size 12.
References should be inserted as Endnotes and numbered consecutively. All citations should follow the Chicago Manual of Style and the detail of the style can be observed on http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org
References should be translated in English if the research contribution is in other than English Language.
Two hard copies of the research should be sent and also soft copy emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online on OJS to follow the link below: http://arjicc.com/index.php/hirj/about/submissions
The research contributions are blind peer reviewed by the International experts before publication. However, the Editorial Board reserves the right to exclude the paper without showing cause for it. The decision of the Editorial Board will be considered exclusive for publication of the article.
This is sole responsibility of Author to make sure that the research paper sent for publication in ARJISH must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The article sent for publication is without plagiarism. The author has to submit article along with similarity report and he/she will be legally responsible for any objection in this regard.
The Journal Board usually publish the views and research of Authors. It is not necessary to agree with the view of authors and cannot be responsible for any statement, comment or information.
HEC Guidance can be seen on Ethical Guidelines for Journals by HEC
ArticlesSection default policy
The authors retain copyright under the CC BY license. However, author have to sign a form agreeing to the publication of their article under the CC BY license.
The Al-Khadim Research Journal of Islamic Culture and Civilization values your privacy and is committed to protecting it. The personal data we obtain via the ARJICC website is handled and used in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What kind of private data we gather
We may gather, use, keep, and transfer many kinds of personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows, even if specific information may vary for certain persons.
Demographic information includes names, gender, birth and death dates, and a photograph. Basic biographical/contact information includes home and business addresses, phone numbers, emails, and social media handles.
Analytical data, which is compiled data on online visitor activity and email marketing activities.
How we gather your personal information
You can generally use the ARJICC website in all ways without utilizing the "cookies" technology. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can use to recognize your computer when you visit the site again. You can still browse, search, and shop on the ARJICC site if you disable cookies because its functionalities were made to function without them.
How we use the data you provide us
Your personal information is used by us for a variety of legal purposes that further the goals of the ARJICC. To be more precise, we utilize your personal information so that we can:
- Improve customer service and experience by collecting anonymized data from visitors to the ARJICC On the ARJICC website, for instance, we monitor the websites from which visitors come and track overall user activity, but we do so in a way that protects user privacy and anonymity. This information may be used by the ARJICC or the analytics providers it chooses to analyze website usage trends and statistics and assist us make improvements to our website.
- If we obtain personal information about you in conjunction with a transaction (such as an order or email request), we might extract some of the transaction's details in an anonymous format and combine them with other anonymous data, like clickstream data. We solely utilize and analyses this anonymized data in aggregate to better understand usage trends and patterns for our website.
Please get in touch with us at the ARJICC if you have any questions regarding any of these goals or how we connect with you. If you ask us to stop processing your personal information, we will always abide by your request (subject to our legal obligations).
When we divulge your personal data
Your personal information might need to be shared with third-party websites in order to carry out the aforementioned tasks. The content of these websites and their privacy policies are not the responsibility of the ARJICC.
How your data is saved and protected
Your personal information is protected by risk-analyzed administrative, technical, and physical security methods used by the ARJICC.
Length of time we retain your personal information
According to current law, ARJICC policy, or until you are requested to remove, the ARJICC preserves information.
The Individual's Rights
In some situations, you have the right to:
1) access your personal information;
2) have that information corrected or deleted;
3) have processing restrictions placed on it; and
4) object to communications, direct marketing, or profiling. Additionally, you are entitled to file a complaint with your local or national data protection authorities.
We ask for a chance to talk with you about any worries you might have if you decide to exercise your rights. When you exercise your rights, we may also ask for further information to confirm your identity in order to preserve the personal information we have. In response to a request to delete information, we will keep a basic set of personal information to make sure we don't accidentally contact you in the future and any information required for the ARJICC archival needs. We may keep your information if a legal claim is made, threatened, or already exists in order to establish, defend against, or exercise our legal rights with respect to that claim.
This privacy statement may occasionally change. If there are any substantial changes to how we handle your personal information, we will notify you either directly or via the ARJICC website.
The ARJICC is the data controller for your personal information. In June 2021, this policy was last revised.