About the Journal
- Journal Name:Al Khadim Research journal of Islamic culture and Civilization
- “Al Khadim Research journal of Islamic Culture and Civilization” Shifts from Bi-Annual to Quarterly
- ISSN (Print) : 2710-0227
- ISSN (Electronic): 2710-0235
- HEC Pakistan Rank: Y
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Nature: Print and Online
- Submission: Via OJS System
- Languages of Publication: English, Arabic, Urdu
The Objective of Journal is to provide the reliable source of information on current developments in the field, to publish quality research articles and making them available to researchers worldwide. The journal will be essential reading for researchers for the latest developments in the field. It actively endeavors to participate in the development of new scholarly approaches and problematics. In addition to original research articles in Arabic, Urdu and English.
Therefore, the publication in recognized journal during three years prior to the date of recognition of the journal will also be accepted as publication
AL KHADIM Research Journal of Islamic Studies & Humanities (arjicc), published by the Al-Khadim Foundation which is a registered organization under the Societies Registration Act.XXI of 1860 of Pakistan and its place of publication is Matiari Sindh, Pakistan.